Robotic solutions for safe and efficient underwater structural inspections and monitoring
Boxfish ROVs offer an alternative or complement to sending divers underwater to do emergency or routine inspection work and maintenance on structures such as monopile steel and concrete structures, fixed steel platforms, and floating wind platforms.
Why Boxfish Research for Offshore Wind?
The Boxfish ROV can quickly respond in emergency situations or proactively perform regular surveys like mooring chain caliper measurement, CP readings, flooded member detection, steel thickness measurement, 3D photogrammetry, and more.
Boxfish ROV Capabilities and Features
Safe underwater inspections
- Precision maneuverability in strong currents
- Lightweight tether for minimum drag
- Active stabilization capabilities for extreme underwater conditions
- Extreme portability and self-contained unit
Industry-leading video capabilities
- Uncompressed, near zero latency 4K video
- Unprecedented surround vision with two ultra-wide angle cameras
- Direct recording at the surface for rapid streaming
We help you figure out what you need, just drop us your message here and
we will get back to you in 24 hours!